The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Merchandising Is Forever - cool vintage SW artGifs you should see!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

Merchandising Is Forever - cool vintage SW artGifs you should see! Empty
PostSubject: Merchandising Is Forever - cool vintage SW artGifs you should see!   Merchandising Is Forever - cool vintage SW artGifs you should see! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:40 pm

"This tumblr chronicles the minute variations in deterioration and production of vintage Star Wars
action figures and toys."

Some of you may have already seen this, but I only discovered it last night and wanted to share!

Merchandising Is Forever takes vintage Star Wars figures and box art and turns them into cool and interesting Gifs....

I've posted a few below to give you an idea, but check out the link for lots lots more! Figures are bottom of the page (check out Lando Shocked Smile )

I think they're ace! Really good idea cheers 

Btw, If you view the Gifs on a mobile device they might run too fast, PC or Laptop is best Wink 

Merchandising Is Forever - cool vintage SW artGifs you should see! Anigif_enhanced-buzz-6680-1369361869-10_zps3f46d902

Merchandising Is Forever - cool vintage SW artGifs you should see! Anigif_enhanced-buzz-21353-1369360263-3_zps2e5a2de9

Merchandising Is Forever - cool vintage SW artGifs you should see! Tumblr_mn9j2tU3YU1s3kvg9o1_500_zpsb179b776

Merchandising Is Forever - cool vintage SW artGifs you should see! Tumblr_msihtqiQiK1s3kvg9o2_500_zps4b47ab30

Merchandising Is Forever - cool vintage SW artGifs you should see! Tumblr_mte18bMe8D1s3kvg9o6_500_zps458b4a66

Merchandising Is Forever - cool vintage SW artGifs you should see! Tumblr_msxichRFOT1s3kvg9o3_500_zpsd2417cb0

Merchandising Is Forever - cool vintage SW artGifs you should see! Tumblr_mtp2rv4vS11s3kvg9o3_400_zps6529adbc

all above Gifs:  http://merchandisingisforever.tumblr.com/

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Merchandising Is Forever - cool vintage SW artGifs you should see!   Merchandising Is Forever - cool vintage SW artGifs you should see! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:50 pm

link for the figures: http://merchandisingisforever.tumblr.com/figures

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Merchandising Is Forever - cool vintage SW artGifs you should see!   Merchandising Is Forever - cool vintage SW artGifs you should see! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:43 pm

Those are farkin' cool man - I have never seen any of them cheers 

I like the Bib Fortuna the best - the part where he goes all googly eyed :cool laugh: 

Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Merchandising Is Forever - cool vintage SW artGifs you should see!   Merchandising Is Forever - cool vintage SW artGifs you should see! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:00 pm

Never seen them before Paul, but they are really good mate, thanks for sharing cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merchandising Is Forever - cool vintage SW artGifs you should see!   Merchandising Is Forever - cool vintage SW artGifs you should see! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merchandising Is Forever - cool vintage SW artGifs you should see!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-