The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:37 pm

Wow:
@mr_palitoy wrote:
Here's the story with German cardbacks.

http://www.raumhafen.de/cgi-bin/showp.pl?pic=/galerie/starwars/sw/esb_45back_d&titel=German%20ESB%20Figures

In summary there are 2 types:-

The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 Esb_45back_d

One has  "STAR WARS ACTION FIGURES Collect all 45!" written on the back, the other doesnt.

Wolfgang notes that his 30 used cardbacks which were shop sold in Germany (with wear and price tags etc) are all the type without text.

Same is true for my collection of used German cardbacks. Not one has the writing on the back.

The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 P1060003

(I'm missing just an ESB Lobot to complete this run if anyone knows of one for sale).

All of the MOC that I have see out there have the writing on the back. None have price stickers indicating they were shop sold.
All cards of this type are minty mint and very few have been opened.

There are very few examples of MOC without the writing on the back.

So here's what I think happened.

These cards were produced in the Palitoy factory, initially with the "STAR WARS ACTION FIGURES Collect all 45!"  text on the back.
These cards were pulled and not released to the German market because it was thought the English text on the back was not appropriate
for the German market. The cards were all stored in the factory and not released. The text was then removed and more cards were
produced which all made it to the German market. When the factory closed, Arthur bought the unused stock including these unreleased cards.
Toni then bought them all off him and has been trickling them into the general collectors market ever since. Almost all MOC that are out there in collectors
hands have originated from Toni and the unreleased cards from the Palitoy factory.

And thats it. I haven't commented on whether the unreleased cards were assembled at the factory or later from their components as that is
in dispute given the commentary from JJ and Toni.

That pretty much explains the cards we see today and their condition and whether they have price stickers on them or not.

Smile

cheers Jason
There are minty ones without the English text
 The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 20ab2e3b6c28d7b2c4edee8d97cb23ec9
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:18 pm

& price stickers on English text:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-General-Mills-ESB-German-card-White-Bespin-Guard-MOC-45-back-/111212878348?pt=UK_Toys_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item19e4cdda0c&nma=true&si=fPc89wXJokIE5syIU09Pgxz%252BFwE%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

90 - no English text
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-1980-AFA-90-HAN-SOLO-GERMAN-GENERAL-MILLS-ESB-45-Back-Card-MOC-/221231179324?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item338267e63c&nma=true&si=fPc89wXJokIE5syIU09Pgxz%252BFwE%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
Back to top Go down
BruceW
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:29 am

First off, I don't know Joiner and I have never dealt with Toni.

I will say this: It is well known that Joiner has a bad reputation stemming from selling either fake props OR props with questionable provenance. Every time Joe brings this up on SWUK, Joiner won't answer any specifics.

On to his claim: that Toni bought 25,000 cardbacks and bubbles. Let that number sink in for a moment. Think about how much space that would take up. Now consider finding 25,000 dead mint figures to encase in those cards and bubbles. 25,000 figures. Now imagine trying to find at least two (or three, one for each bubble size) INDUSTRIAL heat sealing machines in order to actually accomplish that feat. You can't seal a bubble to a card with a household pressing iron, and you can't seal them with glue. It takes the right amount of heat and pressure.   Doesn't make much economic, realistic or logical sense to me.

Also, it is quite possible that Joiner's friends who "heard"  and "knew for years" that Toni sealed all of this stuff, actually heard it from Joiner himself.  In any case, all of this is nothing more than "hearsay" and conjecture.
I prefer to call it what it is: BULLSHIT.

I think what really happened was that Toni managed to get his hands on carded, MOC overstock. And Joiner, for whatever reason,  is STILL pissed about it.

Here is another fact for you to mull over: until this year, Joiner held the Guinness world record for the largest Star Wars collection. The number he claimed was about 30,000 pieces, BUT according to what I heard on one podcast, it was a claim, with nothing that Joiner owned actually cataloged or listed.  
Well, now, Steve Sansweet holds the title of world's largest collection, with roughly 94,000 pieces that are actually cataloged, with roughly another 200,000 pieces left to be cataloged.  

In one of this rambling posts on SWUK, Joiner claims he has 500,000 pieces.

Anyone else smell bullshit yet?      

Suffering through reading all of these posts, it really sounds like sour grapes on Joiner's part, still smarting from a deal he couldn't close 25 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:20 am

I think Jim Stevenson should chime in there. What he has to say is going to be pretty significant. Because he either heard from Jason Toni was looking for loose figures to put on cards, or he was asked by Toni directly to keep an eye out for loose figures to put on cards, or he just heard it on the grape vine, and as you say it could very well just be a story made up originally by Joiner.

I wonder how long the Action Man line ran and was being produced in the UK? Could the tooling and machine required to seal the bubble for those figures be used on these SW cards? Have I read before Star Wars and Acton man bubbles are the same? Sure I have at some point.

Joe O really hasn't bought many specifics from what I can see. Besides something about Elstree Studios he found cruising the net. Hardly on hand info of countless scams. Which really doesn't help illustrate much in the end. Except there isn't much out there perhaps? I haven't really had a good look myself, but you would think someone like Joe O would have hammered him with some proper damning evidence if it was there. The guy is thorough usually.  It's just weird because this Jason character has a BAD rep. VERY BAD!!! There should be people lining up with specifics here.

He seems willing to stick around and answer questions so I think it's a good opportunity to at least hear his side of things.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:33 am

The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 George10
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:06 am

lol! :cool laugh:
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:24 am

Anyone heard of Occam's razor?

"Occam's razor - Among competing hypotheses, the hypothesis with the fewest assumptions should be selected"

I've heard of Jason here and there and it's always been nothing but bad. What I find odd is that people are acutally considering this possible. Like BruceW said, think about actually pulling this off. Industrial machinery, mint figures in the thousands, etc.. It would be incredibly complex to make all this happen.

The other things (which might have come up on the SWFUK or a FB post), is that when this allegedy went down MOC's weren't expensive. People were buying and selling at a fraction of today's cost. It would have been profitable, but a sliver of todays margin.

If this turns out to be true, I'll also wager the market doesn't crash. They'll just get the proper wording, like "post Palitoy original" or something , and it'll be fine. It's like the Green Harvest protos that kept value by being part of the legendary scam that rocked the hobby.

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:01 am

lol! Are you telling me the fake McWilliam's hard copies have somehow retained their value? Are people seriously that desperate to get their money back they are resorting to trying to justify a price tag normally associated with legit hard copies, simply because the pieces were involved in a scam? Unreal.
Back to top Go down
mr_palitoy
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
mr_palitoy

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:27 am

@aussiejames wrote:
Wow:
@mr_palitoy wrote:
Here's the story with German cardbacks.

http://www.raumhafen.de/cgi-bin/showp.pl?pic=/galerie/starwars/sw/esb_45back_d&titel=German%20ESB%20Figures

In summary there are 2 types:-

The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 Esb_45back_d

One has  "STAR WARS ACTION FIGURES Collect all 45!" written on the back, the other doesnt.

Wolfgang notes that his 30 used cardbacks which were shop sold in Germany (with wear and price tags etc) are all the type without text.

Same is true for my collection of used German cardbacks. Not one has the writing on the back.

The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 P1060003

(I'm missing just an ESB Lobot to complete this run if anyone knows of one for sale).

All of the MOC that I have see out there have the writing on the back. None have price stickers indicating they were shop sold.
All cards of this type are minty mint and very few have been opened.

There are very few examples of MOC without the writing on the back.

So here's what I think happened.

These cards were produced in the Palitoy factory, initially with the "STAR WARS ACTION FIGURES Collect all 45!"  text on the back.
These cards were pulled and not released to the German market because it was thought the English text on the back was not appropriate
for the German market. The cards were all stored in the factory and not released. The text was then removed and more cards were
produced which all made it to the German market. When the factory closed, Arthur bought the unused stock including these unreleased cards.
Toni then bought them all off him and has been trickling them into the general collectors market ever since. Almost all MOC that are out there in collectors
hands have originated from Toni and the unreleased cards from the Palitoy factory.

And thats it. I haven't commented on whether the unreleased cards were assembled at the factory or later from their components as that is
in dispute given the commentary from JJ and Toni.

That pretty much explains the cards we see today and their condition and whether they have price stickers on them or not.

Smile

cheers Jason
There are minty ones without the English text
 The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 20ab2e3b6c28d7b2c4edee8d97cb23ec9
Yes there are. I'm not claiming there aren't any, just not as many as the one's Toni has been selling over the years.
In all collecting lines, Kenner, Palitoy, German etc there are cards which were bought and ended up in grannies attic
or whatever. Thats where our MOC collecting community comes from.

Can you find any examples the other way? i.e with text and a price sticker? no, you can't. which all fits the theory I posted on SWFUK.

Smile 

cheers Jason

Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mrpalitoy
Sems Fir
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am

Someone needs to ask Jason Joiner to describe how the micro line was made! Laughing  The vets of the hobby will understand what I'm talking about.

Robert
www.behindthetoys.com
Back to top Go down
mr_palitoy
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
mr_palitoy

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:39 am

@aussiejames wrote:
& price stickers on English text:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-General-Mills-ESB-German-card-White-Bespin-Guard-MOC-45-back-/111212878348?pt=UK_Toys_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item19e4cdda0c&nma=true&si=fPc89wXJokIE5syIU09Pgxz%252BFwE%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

90 - no English text
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-1980-AFA-90-HAN-SOLO-GERMAN-GENERAL-MILLS-ESB-45-Back-Card-MOC-/221231179324?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item338267e63c&nma=true&si=fPc89wXJokIE5syIU09Pgxz%252BFwE%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
The first link with the missing price sticker and back story it was bought by a UK collector is interesting. It means that some of the original
cards were assembled in the factory and made it onto the market at least in the UK, though normally they had a palitoy sticker placed over
the lower half of the card replacing the german text.

Good spot!

Very Happy 

cheers Jason
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:16 pm

OK, so I will chime in.
About a week ago while researching my Leia Bespin focus, I found something very odd.
I have a GM 45 Back AFA Leia Bespin with a COO3 or COO6 (family 3) inside the bubble. I have seen at least 4 more exactly like her for sale this past year all with the same figure inside. These all have the English on the back.
I also have a cardback that doesn't have the English writing.
The English writings have double stem. The non-English writings have single stem. I can see this is the same in mr_palitoys cardback image of the 30 different backs.

So that is not the interesting bit... its just a bit of back-story that lead me to this.........

I found a picture on RS of a user's collection of a GM 45 back with English writing, double stemmed bubble with a COO4 figure inside. Rolling Eyes 
That is just wrong in my eyes. I didn't understand it at all when I spotted it. Things didn't add up.

Here is the problem with that COO#4 being inside the bubble.
It is from family 1. A different mold entirely. That may not be a problem at all, but the COO#4 inside is a Raised Bar China figure is my problem.

I have found the COO#4s all the time on ROTJ 77A backs and GM Tri-Logos. Maybe they might exist elsewhere (maybe a 65B Kenner), but I haven't positively spotted her yet.

As we know how molds are altered, the time frame of 1982 for the GM 45 back is wrong in my opinion. I am basing that year on the date printed on the card itself. If that is wrong, then, well, I have no idea.

Around 1982, the COO#4 should not have existed yet. It should still have been a COO#1 with a turtle neck and regular Hong Kong stamping.

The COO#1 HK Turtle Necks were in use from around the Kenner 41 backs (1981?) and ESB-A Baggies (1982) and we know they were being made for Palitoy, POCH and Ledy using that same COO#1 mold around that time.

I am just guessing on years since I am not entirely sure what years POCH and Ledy put out their respective COO#1 counterparts (81-82 or perhaps 1983?).
The figure's mold/appearance got altered slightly after that particular figure and had a small run/life so I have to think at least another year of the HK COO#1 turtle necks were produced before altering the mold to a raised bar China stamp.

Not seeing a raised bar China figure in any MOC until the ROTJ 77A (1984 or 85?) backs and GM Tri-Logos makes me think the appearance of her on the GM 45 back is off.

There is a bit more to the COO#1, family 1, figure in its life, but I have always thought the Raised Bar China figure came in very late to the game. The GM 45 back puts it almost 2-3 years ahead of when I believe she first appeared.

I am still very new to the hobby and collecting, but my eyes on Leia Bespin have been focused daily for nearly a year solid and when I first saw her in that RS thread, I immediately thought something was screwy. Reading this new debate a week later is perfect timing and I hate to weigh in on one side or another, but this Leia Bespin oddity screamed loudly to me.

I am not saying anything as 100% fact as the years are not known to me exactly. I can only draw conclusions on some facts. I am not saying finding a COO#4 on a GM 45 back is impossible, just highly improbable.

Thoughts?

If I am off on my observations and years, please be kind and let me know!

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
mr_palitoy
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
mr_palitoy

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:27 pm

So that would lead credence to the cards being assembled later, sometimes with the wrong COO figures inside them.

The card type with the english text on the back has both the single stemmed bubble and double stemmed bubble. I have
both examples in my 2-1b focus.

The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 21b_general_mills

The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 P1030445

Smile 

Jason
Back to top Go down
mr_palitoy
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
mr_palitoy

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:44 pm

MichiFromHell from the German forum has confirmed that German cards with the english text on the back sold in Germany.

There can't be many with English text on them that sold in Germany or we'd see them showing up in the used cardback collections.
So maybe they started with english text, but were soon changed to the ones without text.

A few of the ones with text made it to market in the UK and Germany and the rest stayed in the palitoy factory until it closed because they changed to cards with the text removed.

Smile

Jason
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:30 pm

What I find interesting is that some people don't even think it is possible. lol! 
As for unused card backs being worth more now. The problem with that is, you would give the game up if you suddenly switched to selling card backs instead of MOC's me thinks.

If the 25,000 figure is true. The most practical thing to be done with those cards and bubbles back in the day would of been to get figures for them and card them up. And as I have said earlier, back in the day, no one probably even considered doing such a thing might be frowned upon in years to come. The loose card and bubble were worth LESS than a carded figure. Practically worthless back then no doubt in a time when people only were really interested in the figures and vehicles as opposed to the packaging. Today it's held in a higher regard. It's a no brainer if they were indeed bought as card backs that they would end up with figures on them.
People are saying how would you get the figures??? People. You have seen the Youtube videos. They were shipped to factories in barrels of probably 10,000 figures. There certainly is shit loads in each one anyway. I imagine back in the day it would of been tons easier to come into the figures you need.

This is all speculation of course. :I am stupid: 
Back to top Go down
M4K3R1
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
M4K3R1

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:31 am

This has been a crazy read.
I dont mean to be a smart ass,
but does anyone else think these posts by (ace)
sound similar and look similar to a Kennerbabe style.
Weird.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:54 am

lol! Oh man. Wouldn't that be a turn of events?  Razz It appears a lot of crazy collectors are dyslexic. Good observation Razz 
Back to top Go down
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:51 pm

Well with the new info on swfuk i starting to think that tonis stuff is to good to be true Sad
Back to top Go down
Kenner76
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Kenner76

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:23 pm

@Josh wrote:
lol! Are you telling me the fake McWilliam's hard copies have somehow retained their value? Are people seriously that desperate to get their money back they are resorting to trying to justify a price tag normally associated with legit hard copies, simply because the pieces were involved in a scam?  Unreal.

I've seen Blue Harvest HC parts sell for hundreds of dollars and people asking over 1k for a full HC figure (not sure if they for it or not). That's crazy to spend that kind of $$ on a known fake if you ask me. To each his own I guess....
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:30 pm

Yeah I have heard the blue harvest stuff still gets good enough money. But the Green Harvest like John said?
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:32 pm

The way I see it. If the 25,000 figure is true, and all the components are there to do it. It is only logical what happens next Smile
Back to top Go down
Kenner76
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Kenner76

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:45 pm

@Josh wrote:
Yeah I have heard the blue harvest stuff still gets good enough money. But the Green Harvest like John said?

My bad. Whether made out of blue or green dyncast, they are still fakes. Not sure why people would pay big money for them.....
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:09 pm

Yup. I agree. I can see things being cast from originals holding some value, but it shouldn't be in the realm of the real deal, not by a long shot.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:38 pm

What I want to also hear about is all the things Jason Joiner has done over the years. Whoever is in the know about his shady history needs to compile a list, timeline of events, into one post. Clear allegations, not "I heard from so and so something about dodgy props at one stage" That's BS Razz You can't say he is jealous and could be trying to ruin Toni's rep and then on the other hand not apply that to him also. I keep hearing he has done LOTS of dodge things. Make a list of them and see what he has to say. It surely can't be hard to do given the rep this guy has right? Must be epic given the talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 12:40 am

Maybe the best defence for Toni right now is to invite a few UK collectors to his place asap and show them the carded stocks he is supposed to sit on.

It will help to keep his good reputation for the price of a cup of tea.

Seems like a good investment.
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-