The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10   Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 1:36 pm

I've really enjoyed seeing all the latest acquisitions. Congratulations everyone! :clap:
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10   Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 2:04 pm

@General Kahn wrote:

The likeness's of all three figures are just amazing! Razz

Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 The_ge10

lol! those pics are brilliant Alex!! yours and Jim's customs are equally brilliant of course Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10   Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 2:13 pm

@General Kahn wrote:
It's not often I get to post 3 new purchases in the space of a week, but a little present arrived today from Oklahoma Smile

He is now with my growing army of.... ME!

Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 20150211

The likeness's of all three figures are just amazing! Razz

Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 The_ge10

There was also a couple of pieces from James to finish off my 'other' Droid Factory set and a bonus Frankenstien's Monster figure!!!! My favourite of all Universal monsters! Very Happy

Thanks James for this and also Andy (Nico) for helping the parcel reach it's final destination Smile

For fucks sake - as if 1 General Kahn in the world wasn't enough ... now there's 4 of you to deal with Razz

Glad you like the Zombie version of yourself Alex Twisted Evil

I had a lot of fun making it cheers

The Frankenstein ornament was actually a gift from Andy bro - he bought a couple from me and wanted to send you one as a gift Wink

He love's you too :cool laugh:
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10   Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 3:35 pm

What's not to love??? I'm a sexy bitch! :cool laugh:

Cheers for Frankenstiens Monster Andy, I love it man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10   Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 3:42 pm

Your more than welcome Alex, I know you like your Universal monsters(as I do Very Happy ) cheers
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10   Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 5:44 pm

Hahaha that put a big smile on my face!!! cheers

Awesome customs, Alex and James! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10   Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 5:47 pm

Just awesome stuff everyone! Keep it coming!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10   Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 8:24 am

Larry - congrats on the new items cheers

Paul - great story about Lando Skiff cheers

Stef - congrats on the latest variants and paperwork Cool

Chris - congrats on your latest variants, too. The odd-mouth Chewie looks pretty cool cheers

AJ - Great Luc cardback and awesome Ewok in a nappy lol!

Alex - paint error Luke is a good addition to your clan... as is zombie Alex for your other clan cheers

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10   Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 1:17 pm

Always nice to see the generosity of collectors and mates in the hobby cheers

Toru (from RS) who knows I love X-Wing stuff and Japanese stuff very kindly sent me some Japanese novelties from a Morinaga caramel snack promotion back in the day. As you can see from the poster there were fun things to collect like key chains, badges and pendants... they're all pretty cool and all licensed by Takara.

Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 978_mo10
Photo: Toru's pic from RS

So I got a nifty little X-Wing badge (bottom) and what looks like a paper clip / page holder / pendent thing (top). Both from Takara, 1978.

Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 Takara19

Toru said he's added something 'extra' but I certainly wasn't expecting a MIB Star Warrior X-Space Fighter cheers

Man, I've been looking to add one of these motorized kits for a couple of years now. You can read more about Crown's bootleg SW profucts on Joe Y's site The Outer Realm

Thank you Toru, you are a gentleman :clap:

Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 Crown_10

Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 Crown_11

Thanks also to another gentleman... Stef, who sent me this very cool Kenner Canada instructions for the X-Wing Fighter  cheers
Thank you Stef!

Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 Kenner16

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10   Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 1:51 pm

Paul those are awesome additions. I have to ask.....any plans to build the model? When you mentioned the model I didn't realize it was motorized. Very awesome.

On a side note in Torus thread where he was giving these away he had one of those vader things that looks like a key chain. He said it was not a key chain and I forgot to ask him what it is. Someone else said it might be a shoehorn, but I don't know for sure.

I have caviar dreams and McDonald's pockets
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10   Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 2:29 pm

Thanks Bryan, a part of me would love to build it especially as its motorized, but the other part of me is happy to keep it together in its sealed baggies. There's even a baggie with a little tube of glue inside Smile

Yeah I saw the shoe horn suggestion... really hard to say, there's some cool and odd-looking things in that promotion. Maybe it's a coin holder?

Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10   Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 2:47 pm

Paul, that's a fantastic bunch of additions. :clap:
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10   Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 3:46 pm

very cool items Jents I have seen that Star Warrior X-Space Fighter before I would love to get an opened one to build I just couldn't bring myself to open a sealed one Smile which are all I seem to see on ebay.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10   Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 4:56 am

Catching up with all your new purchases, starting a while back:

Paul: Good score on the SW Chirashi mini poster. Also our set of Alien posters is so cool. cheers

Clint: Congrats on your Canadian 20b Death Star Droid card back. Very Happy
How far from a complete set of Canadian 20 back?
Good job scoring the GDE cards and mini catalogues as well.  cheers
Also read about your newly obtained Battlestar Galactica landram. I have just learnt that is a very rare piece only available in Canada. You must be a happy man. cheers

Derek: Great Biker Scout in baggie.  Very Happy
What type of baggie is it?

Stef: Wow, what a score, a complete Hungarian Luke Farmboy! Good job!   :clap:  
Nice that the Hungarians provided him with a Bespin blaster and a hand which could actually hold this.
Which figures are still lacking in your Hungarian collection?

Jesse: Good that you could score the missing rope for your Canadian Death Star playset! Very Happy
Very kind gift of an anonymous collector indeed.  

Oscar: Great score on the Lili Ledy Darth Vader 30 back. The card is in very good condition too  cheers
Next stop, a 10-back?

AJ: Sweet paint error Chief Chirpa.  Very Happy

Alex: What a great haul of figures and boxed items you managed to pick up. Congrats  :clap:
A lot of Last 17 figures, Blue Snaggle Tooth, MIB Ewok Battle wagon, Trilogo B-Wing....
You must have had lots of fun to sort everything out. Any foreign variant figures?

Stef: Nice to see your paperwork collection keeps growing and growing.  cheers
Love the Clipper Catalogue with the reference to the Parker Brothers video game.

Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 UYYIqpV
Note: "21. Boba fett (niet leverbaar)" translates into ""21. Boba Fett (not available)".
Indeed I got my Boba Fett via a mail away offer, and have never seen the figure carded during my childhood in The Netherlands..

Josh: Congrats on the Takara board game. Never seen that before, great piece!  cheers

Chris: Great to see all your new loose variants.  :clap:
C-3PO's Ledy counterpart is very difficult to get. Same for the HK hard torso CCP, red bar R5. Happy you could add them to your collection with help of fellow collectors.
Nice start of your side focus on DV cardbacks too. Very Happy

Stef: Congrats on your newly arrived loose figure COO variants.  cheers

Squadleader: Wow, that is an awesome set of mint looking Trilogo MOCs!  :clap:

Clint: That GDE Jawa carback rocks!  Very Happy

Larry: Nice score on the Canadian Speeder Bike. The figure look in nice condition too. Very Happy

Joe: Nice haul of cardbacks!  Very Happy

Clint: Love that custom Wally from James! Congrats!  cheers

Chris: Congrats on your loose Wallie and PBP Dengar, one of my favorite variants. Very Happy
Good luck scoring the remaining Dengars.  :

Alex: The Geisha Leia is beautiful. Good score, thank to the always helpfull jay.  Very Happy
Curious about the mystery Luke Bespin figure. Hope we can read your thoughts about him in your research thread one day.
Fantastic score on all the colorful Mexican bootlegs too. From today on, I will look at the bootleg "brown glove" Luke Bespin through different eyes.   lol!
The Ledy Lando on MIM card is the icing on the cake.   :clap:

Larry: Good job scoring the small Jawa army and the IC and AT AT Commander MOCs! Very Happy

Paul: That was a nice read about how you got your new Lando figure. Love these kind of stories. Thanks for sharing.  :clap:  :clap:

Alex: Congrats scoring a new factory error Luke Bespin! Very Happy
Nice to see the bunch of error figures together.

AJ: Nice Meccano Luke Bespin cardback. Teebo diaper custom rocks!!  cheers

Chris: Always nice to see your updates on newly obtained  loose figures, well photographed too.
Personally, your PBP IG-88, and POCH Lando black neck are true gems!  :clap:

Stef: Same what I have said about Chris’ variant updates, applies to you Stef. Always a joy seeing those quality pics and variants.
PBP Dengar rocks! Congrats on your Ledy Speederbike instructions too! Very Happy

Alex: Simply love that TriAlex set! Classic!  lol!

Paul: Love the new Japanese items.
The Crown Star Warrior X-Space Fighter rocks, what a great piece, it is vintage, it is Japan, it is X-Wing, it is bootleg, all combined into one magic collectable.  :clap:  :clap:

Thank you all for sharing your newest stuff, it was a blast!  cheers

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10   Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:34 am

Happy to add these two Greek R2 knock offs to my small Playmospace side focus. R2D2

Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 IMG_1000_zpse8fbc943
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10   Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:58 am

Marco J wrote:
Stef: Wow, what a score, a complete Hungarian Luke Farmboy! Good job!   :clap:  
Nice that the Hungarians provided him with a Bespin blaster and a hand which could actually hold this.
Which figures are still lacking in your Hungarian collection?

Thanks Marco, Figure wise just an upgrade to my Fett and weapon wise two items, a Vader saber and a blaster for my Solo. So nearly another set close to complete-ness Wink

Last edited by walkie on Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10   Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 12:12 pm

Marco wrote:
Chris: Great to see all your new loose variants.  :clap:
C-3PO's Ledy counterpart is very difficult to get. Same for the HK hard torso CCP, red bar R5. Happy you could add them to your collection with help of fellow collectors.
Nice start of your side focus on DV cardbacks too.  Very Happy

Chris: Congrats on your loose Wallie and PBP Dengar, one of my favorite variants.  Very Happy
Good luck scoring the remaining Dengars.

Chris: Always nice to see your updates on newly obtained  loose figures, well photographed too.
Personally, your PBP IG-88, and POCH Lando black neck are true gems!  :clap:

Thanks for the kind words Marco, and congrats on those two Greek additions to your Playmo Space mini focus Smile

Stef, its great that you are so close to completing yet another great run :clap: :clap:

a few more recent pick ups for me:

Glasslite Chewbacca coo VI.1a and a Luke Bespin, Orange hair, coo II.1b

Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 IMG_9259small_zpsbf71fae4

Thanks to Andy for a great trade on the GL Chewie, and thanks to Alex for the link to the Orange haired Luke cheers

Poch Tusken Raider coo IV.1a

Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 PochTRsmall_zps55979f65

Picked this one up from a Spanish seller.
Back to top Go down
Drakon
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Drakon

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10   Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 10:49 am

Nice Glasslite Chewie!!
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10   Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 2:48 pm

Marco J wrote:
How far from a complete set of Canadian 20 back?
Also read about your newly obtained Battlestar Galactica landram. I have just learnt that is a very rare piece only available in Canada. You must be a happy man.

I'm a long way off from having a complete 20 back set.  There is very few sources with Canadian card backs.  I've just been lucky lately.Very Happy

As for the Landram.  Even though it's incomplete, I'm stoked to have it.  They come up for sale about as often as DT Luke's. Very Happy

Here is my latest purchase (well, kind of).  Thanks to Stefan for some free trading cards and Alex for helping be the middle man on transaction with a UK seller.  I finally was able to sit down and sort though them.  I was lucky there was not 1 double in the entire lot.
It turns out that I have a nearly complete set of Topps UK Star Wars red series trading cards.  I'm only missing 8A & 9A.  They are slightly different from the USA Topps and Canadian O-Pee-Chee cards.  The pictures are in a different order and the card numbering is followed with an "A".

Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 Img_3511
Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 Img_3512
Back to top Go down
Jedi Blueberry
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Jedi Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10   Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:43 am

I really enjoy this thread and watch the latest purchases8 Nothing special on my side only this foreign mini rigs boxes I got last saturday!

Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 Miniri10
Back to top Go down
Jedi Blueberry
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Jedi Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10   Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:35 pm

My own birthday present lol! . I was offered this lot and the price was really fair so I could not resist. The only issue I suspect some repro weapons in the lot. I have to checl. The Ammanaman, Yakface and Lando are really MINT!

Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 24feb210
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10   Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:22 am

Nice set of cards Clint, great pick up :clap:

great score on the foreign boxed mini rigs and loose figures Alex, the POTF figures look in great shape Smile

These two bad asses arrived in the post today, so had to share, as i'm very excited and happy to have them in my collection Very Happy

PBP red Armour 4-Lom (no coo) and PBP DSC no coo (smooth) affraid

Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 Bad%20ass%20small_zpsknk1gnuk

Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 PBP%20DSC%20coo%20small_zpsukisgggf

The DSC has some paint wear, but these incredibly hard to find figures rarely show up in mint condition.
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10   Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 11:02 am

Alex & Chris, those are some great additions. :clap:
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10   Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:49 pm

Chris: Congratulations on those great variants that you picked up: Glasslite Chewie, Ginger hair Luke Bespin, POCH Tusken Raider with very dark brown bandolier, PBP 4-LOM, and no COO Death Star Commander (!!!).....wow, what a blast!! :clap: :clap:

Clint: Great score on the Topps UK Star Wars red series trading cards. Very Happy

Alex (Blueberry): Congrats on the boxes with accessories. The Radar Laser Canon seems to be the version with Meccano sticker. Cool! Very Happy
And a very sweet Birthday present for yourself. Great looking Amanaman and Yak Face. cheers
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10   Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 4:34 pm

Chris, do you have a limelight?  Your always finding some of the best and hardest variants around.  I can only imagine what your display might look like.

edit: never mind found it, now off to drool a bit at the pics.

I have caviar dreams and McDonald's pockets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10   Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10 - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Latest Vintage Purchases Volume 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-