The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Help wanted with 12" boxed figure coloured inserts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
darren.orme
New User
New User

Help wanted with 12" boxed figure coloured inserts  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted with 12" boxed figure coloured inserts    Help wanted with 12" boxed figure coloured inserts  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:28 am

hi marco thank you i will be adding some thing else to the boxes i have ordered a stamp to stamp on inside flap made by replicator boxes will add photos to ebay when it arrives
Back to top Go down
Aden2008
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted with 12" boxed figure coloured inserts    Help wanted with 12" boxed figure coloured inserts  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:39 pm

For future reference, will all the repro boxes come with the inserts and ties, etc. As stated, I ordered three inserts (no boxes) but when the boxes come available, I will need them of course. I just don't want to end up with extra inserts I won't need. thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted with 12" boxed figure coloured inserts    Help wanted with 12" boxed figure coloured inserts  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:48 am

Hi Darren,

Though I give you kudos for clearly labeling your reproduction items, please understand that we don't want to promote the sales of these items on this forum. Maybe I misunderstood, but that's is how I understood your last post.

Please keep this thread on topic. Thanks you for your cooperation.

Cheers

Marco
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted with 12" boxed figure coloured inserts    Help wanted with 12" boxed figure coloured inserts  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:14 pm

@Dr Dengar wrote:
Hi Darren,

Though I give you kudos for clearly labeling your reproduction items, please understand that we don't want to promote the sales of these items on this forum. Maybe I misunderstood, but that's is how I understood your last post.

Please keep this thread on topic. Thanks you for your cooperation.

Cheers

Marco

I have deleted posts now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted with 12" boxed figure coloured inserts    Help wanted with 12" boxed figure coloured inserts  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help wanted with 12" boxed figure coloured inserts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-