The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!***

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!***   TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 7:44 pm

Stef's gone to bed. He'll kick yer arses tomorrow for his final point!

Oh and as scores stand Steve is just a point behind Alex for 2nd place now  thinking 

Clue for #1

It's really really tiny and made of metal!

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!***   TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 7:47 pm

All my Hoth trooper cards and pictures have clear shadow lines with in that corner of the picture, unlike the clue picture and the other 5 or so cardswith an almost identical corner minus the none present shadows  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!***   TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 7:54 pm

Well done Stefan. :clap: 

Paul that was a great game. Tough, but great. :clap: 
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!***   TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 7:58 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
... Stef scored 1 = 80 then minus 2 = 79...
80-2=79?  unsure
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!***   TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 7:59 pm

By the way........... I don't think I EVER want to be the host!!! Smile Too much stress!
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!***   TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 7:59 pm

Opps, I guess the game isn't quite over, I missed reading a couple of pages. :I am stupid: 
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!***   TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:08 pm

@psybertech wrote:
Artoo_Detour wrote:
... Stef scored 1 = 80 then minus 2 = 79...
80-2=79?  unsure

I know  Sleep  (I've amended that now) Alex summed it up best:

**** quote  Stef has 79

He posts a picture of the correct picture but no actual answer

Stef has 80 and essentially wins.... but the round is not complete.... and before the crown is given...

He then posts the roller skates answer and pic which are wrong (and why I couldn't decide) wrong answer, wrong pic, minus 2

Stef now has 78 points  Razz

Stef then posts the right answer and picture, the ice skates, 2 points, back up to the winning 80......... But wait! the point for picture has already been taken in the first place.... and then lost  :cool laugh:

That's back to 79 and still not a winning score! ****quote end

Jay, don't let stress put you off hosting a game, it's not stressful really, just a bit mad sometimes :buzzing:

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide

Last edited by Artoo_Detour on Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!***   TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:12 pm

I'll give some clues for #1 tomorrow if no one gets it in the meantime. Who knows there might be another round yet thinking 

Off to bedfordshire now  Sleep

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!***   TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:56 am

Well, well, well. Whats happened here?

So whilst trying out my new throne this morning, I decided to check how my fellow subjects had faired in the annual TIG detail game, then shock, horror, scandal, OMG what has happened  unsure 

TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 26142394-man-on-toilet-bowl-in-shock

Yes, that's right Alex "I've never lost a point from a wrong answer" has been deducted 4 points for incorrect answers !!!!!!

As for the Roller Skate/Ice Skates, yeah fair is fair....rules are rules.

Let the games continue.....

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!***   TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:15 am

I'll post the clue for the remaining pic later when more players are online.

Some interesting scenarios... if Stef guesses either the pic or item correct and scores no minus points then the game is over...

if someone else gets the last 2 points then it goes to another round...

If it goes to another round then Steve or Alex may grab the last points to decide 2nd place...

Clint can also make a charge for 2nd or 3rd spot...

Stef may even hold back a round to see if Steve or Clint can beat Alex to 2nd!

Or he may just think sod it I'll grab my point and end the game...

Either way, I have another round ready just in case  Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!***   TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:17 am

I'm off to gig at half 7 so I'm boned!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!***   TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:20 am

@General Kahn wrote:
I'm off to gig at half 7 so I'm boned!

that's no excuse  :cool laugh: 

You might be okay as a lot of players are also online around 5pm UK time. Might be able to grab a point two then..

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!***   TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:31 am

Artoo_Detour wrote:
I'll post the clue for the remaining pic later when more players are online.

Some interesting scenarios... if Stef guesses either the pic or item correct and scores no minus points then the game is over...

if someone else gets the last 2 points then it goes to another round...

If it goes to another round then Steve or Alex may grab the last points to decide 2nd place...

Clint can also make a charge for 2nd or 3rd spot...

Stef may even hold back a round to see if Steve or Clint can beat Alex to 2nd!

Or he may just think sod it I'll grab my point and end the game...

Either way, I have another round ready just in case  Twisted Evil

So if I get one point the game is over completely?, there's no race for second to score 80 points?

Steve, Clint or Alex, Hmmm ?!?!?! bribes payable by pp gift or add 4% fees please.

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!***   TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:38 am

No Stef, no race to 80 points for 2nd and 3rd. Once you win (if you do) then these spots will be determined by the remainder of the points left in the round in question. It will be a minus points round as well so who knows what the final scores may be  cheers 

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!***   TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 9:12 am

Artoo_Detour wrote:
While you're working out #1 here are the results from Round 18

James scored 4, Alex scored 2, Clint scored minus 3 then scored 2 = minus 1, Steve scored minus 1, Stef scored 1 = 80 then minus 2 = 78 then +1 = 79 (amended for clarity).

Round 18 scores

Walkie - 79
General Kahn - 44
Cantina Patron - 35
Commander Clint - 32
OurChickenShack - 25
AussieJames - 5
Flycasual - 4
Pattejan - 1
Alex's work mate - 1
Psybertech - minus 1

I do believe that after round 18 the race for 2nd is a lot closer then we were led to believe. 2 incorrect answers were given, but no points deducted....  unsure 

-2 (#3 C-3PO removable limbs ESB MOC description & pic)
-2 (#3 Luke Hoth ESB Card description & moc)

Since them the 3rd place contestant has scored +4, making the 2nd and 3rd place scores currently 40 and 39.

No pressure boys!!!

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!***   TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 10:22 am

@walkie wrote:

I do believe that after round 18 the race for 2nd is a lot closer then we were led to believe. 2 incorrect answers were given, but no points deducted....  unsure 

-2 (#3 C-3PO removable limbs ESB MOC description & pic)
-2 (#3 Luke Hoth ESB Card description & moc)

Since them the 3rd place contestant has scored +4, making the 2nd and 3rd place scores currently 40 and 39.

No pressure boys!!!

Round 19 isn't over yet Stef, but Paul is aware of the current status.  Wink 

Artoo_Detour wrote:

Oh and as scores stand Steve is just a point behind Alex for 2nd place now  thinking

I'm just playing for fun, so no pressure on me at all.  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!***   TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 10:38 am

Artoo_Detour wrote:

I missed that earlier post.  study out,  What a Face on the screen and no  poo breaks!

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!***   TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 11:58 am

Off out now so won't have chance to mark any scores till later,

but here is the clue for pic #1 ....

It belongs to figure accessories!

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!***   TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:56 pm

another expanded pic clue for #1 coming up in next few mins...

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!***   TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 5:01 pm

#Pic 1 expanded

TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 19_1_e10

Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!***   TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 5:02 pm

Damn you quiz master. I still don't recognize it. :I am stupid: 
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!***   TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 5:03 pm

1 - Luke Jedi snap cape

Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!***   TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 5:06 pm

Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight snap cape What a Face 

TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 Imag0110
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!***   TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 5:08 pm

@walkie wrote:
1 - Luke Jedi snap cape

It certainly is!

And I see Clint's posted the pic so that's the end of the round and the game (at least I'm sure it is  Smile )

Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!***   TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 5:10 pm

Now I can say congrats to Stefan on his big win. cheers 

And thanks to our quiz master for another great game. :clap: 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!***   TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!*** - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIG DETAIL GAME 2014 SUMMER EDITION! ***Stef is the winner!***

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 34 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-