The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco)   UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 1:38 pm

Thank you guys  Very Happy

I am very happy that your enjoying the cool customs  Cool

Here's a neat set that I'm sure you'll like ...

BOBA FETT and SWOOP SPEEDER BIKE

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 04911

Boba Fett (Rocket Firing)

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 05411

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 05512

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 06111

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 05812

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 06311

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 08310

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 00113

complete with removable helmet... and a bit of a pin head  lol!

Swoop Speeder Bike

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 06611

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 06812

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 07310

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 08012

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 07712

Last edited by ourchickenshack on Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco)   UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 3:10 pm

Keep them coming. The Boba Fett figure and bike are really cool :clap:
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco)   UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 2:30 am

A massively cool Boba Fett figure with bad ass Swopp Bike.  cheers

Another cool feature is the removable helmet. Below the mask you will not find the face of Temuera Morrison - the New Zealand actor playing Boba Fett in the Attack of the Clones - cause these figures were made in the early 90s.  
So the customizer used his own fantasy...
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco)   UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 4:20 am

Dr Dengar wrote:
A massively cool Boba Fett figure with bad ass Swopp Bike.  cheers

Another cool feature is the removable helmet. Below the mask you will not find the face of Temuera Morrison - the New Zealand actor playing Boba Fett in the Attack of the Clones - cause these figures were made in the early 90s.  
So the customizer used his own fantasy...

shit !!

I forgot he had a removable helmet as well Embarassed

Thanks for reminding me Marco cheers

I'll take pics tomorrow and add them to the post Wink
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco)   UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:08 am

Thanks, James!

His face reminds me of another Star Wars character.

Maybe the customizer was thinking they could be brothers. Which makes sense, both having the same profession...

What do you think, James?
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco)   UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 12:32 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:
Thanks, James!

His face reminds me of another Star Wars character.

Maybe the customizer was thinking they could be brothers. Which makes sense, both having the same profession...

What do you think, James?

You are correct sir ... now that you mention it he does remind me of another character What a Face

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 00113

Denga Fett thinking
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco)   UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 1:09 pm

DROIDS

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 00912

M-3PO (Emtreypio / Emtrey - Military Protocol Droid)

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 01311

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 01610

WED Treadwell

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 02012

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 02212

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 02511

CZ-4

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 02810

Bollux & Blue Max

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 03212

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 03412

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 03711

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 03912

Vuffi Raa

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 04210

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 04312

Mouse Droid

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 04610

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 04714

The Mouse even has rolling wheels cheers

WED Treadwell is very fragile and he was one of a few figures that arrived damaged ... luckily I was able to repair him pretty easily What a Face
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco)   UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 1:47 pm

I like those droids, especially Vuffi Raa and Treadwell. How are those white-headed pins attached to the underside to make his wheels? Putty or glue? It looks a bit fragile under there.
Back to top Go down
Plisnithus7
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Plisnithus7

PostSubject: Plisnithus7 Here, Sorry I'm Late   UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:34 pm

First let me say, I want to thank all of the you guys for the compliments. This is a pretty cool place. It does make me feel good that most of these guys are still together.

I created these figures beginning around 1993 just after college. I had collected figures in my youth, and like most of my age stopped in the mid '80's. At first I just wanted to try my hand at making figures of characters I had always wanted but had never been produced. I didn't have a community at the time. I would look at Lee's Toy magazine and Wizard (Figrin D'An won an honorable mention in one). I traded one to my local comics shop, but I don't think it ever sold. I then saw Brian's Toys was buying customs so I did trade some to complete my vintage collection (potf, even yakface). Then the new figures such as weight-lifter Luke and monkey-face Leia started showing up. I used a few of those at first (like the Greedo above), but then Hasbro started making the unmade characters including ones I had made. Not long after my boys were born, and I didn't have much of a creative outlet for awhile.
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco)   UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:59 pm

Plisnithus7 wrote:
First let me say, I want to thank all of the you guys for the compliments. This is a pretty cool place. It does make me feel good that most of these guys are still together.

I created these figures beginning around 1993 just after college. I had collected figures in my youth, and like most of my age stopped in the mid '80's. At first I just wanted to try my hand at making figures of characters I had always wanted but had never been produced. I didn't have a community at the time. I would look at Lee's Toy magazine and Wizard (Figrin D'An won an honorable mention in one). I traded one to my local comics shop, but I don't think it ever sold. I then saw Brian's Toys was buying customs so I did trade some to complete my vintage collection (potf, even yakface). Then the new figures such as weight-lifter Luke and monkey-face Leia started showing up. I used a few of those at first (like the Greedo above), but then Hasbro started making the unmade characters including ones I had made. Not long after my boys were born, and I didn't have much of a creative outlet for awhile.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

There you are Jim Very Happy

Very glad you showed up to talk about your kickass customs - welcome to TIG :clap:

Now we can all "Thank The Maker" Wink
Back to top Go down
Plisnithus7
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Plisnithus7

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco)   UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:03 pm

I concur with comments of the great photos posted above; they look great outside.

As far as the process I used, I didn't really know of any examples to follow, didn't have a community of like-minded customizers. So I used whatever I thought could work (from washers and nickels to thumbtacks, needles, paperclips, and random pieces of metal or plastic) and could get cheaply (flea markets were great).

My main sculpting material was the original Sculpey (and later Super Sculpey) which I would usually form separately, heat in the oven, and then glue on (usually super glue). I learned that a hairdryer would harden the compound if I needed to add it directly to the figure, and eventually learned that I could sculpt directly on the figure and then boil to harden. I just used cheap acrylics and a spray clear coat that had more gloss than I wanted.

Given some of the vintage figures had cloth soft goods, I used not only some of the vintage accessories, such as Uncle Owen has part of Bib Fortuna's chest plate cut into a belt and his cloak as a coat while his tunic is a cloth I cut to fit. Others I used felt such as on Bar Kooda.

Some figures like J'Quille I couldn't find very good photo references for so they turned out much different (shorter since I used an ewok instead of say a Chewie) than the Hasbro new ones. I realize there is some charm to accidents like this such as the blue snaggletooth or flipper food walrus man.

Ephant Mon (and a few other such as Box and the Noghri) I couldn't find a base figure I liked so decided to sculpt the entire figure. For some reason, I wanted them articulated so drilled holes and used string to tie the appendages on. Obviously the joints on those aren't tight, but they could stand and move.

The Boba Fett figure I wanted to add scalps, cape, removable helmet, more accurate paint apps, antennae, firing rocket, and a more accurate weapon. I think the head beneath the helmet was based on a bandaged wrapped image from a post-Sarlacc from a Dark Horse comic, not necessarily a Dengar cousin. I don't think I had a dremel at the time so hand carved out his helmet head and carved down the now pin head. The hardest part by far (maybe even of the entire line) was the firing rocket. Getting it out was a bit tricky. then I super-glued a spring from a ball-point pen inside the cavity. I added a piece of a straightened paper-clip at the top (I think it's yellow-orange) to use a trigger that locked the rocket in place at the notch that I carved into it. If the paper-clip is bent away from the rocket it should pop up into the air a foot or two (don't shoot your eye out).

The Treadwell droid wheels are push-pins; if I remember correctly, they are hot-glued on.

Let me know if you have more questions.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco)   UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:33 pm

Welcome to TIG, Jim welcome

Thanks for stopping by and sharing the back story on your customs. I had no idea they were made as far back as 1993 - for me this gives the figures even more charm. Great to learn of some of the techniques and found objects you used.

You covered a fair few characters, but are there any other figures you wish you would've have made back then?

Fett's speeder bike is cool. Did you make any other vehicles? Or play-sets?

Do you have plans to get back into custom making?

If you do, put me down for an X-Wing pilot please!

Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco)   UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:37 pm

welcome Jim

Great back story on your custom figures. :clap: Which one was your favorite custom figure?
Back to top Go down
Plisnithus7
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Plisnithus7

PostSubject: A Few Answers   UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 5:28 pm

I had another bidder (one that got a few that ourchickenshack missed) request for some of these for me to remake so I am working on those. I don't want to make them exactly the same so that each is unique plus there is some experience/ability increase and the possibility of different base figures and coloring variations.

I did find an old verpine mechanic from the X-wing series that I hadn't listed because his arm was broken.

Since I'm re-making some, I may try Wuher, a taller B'omarr Monk (taller with a witch hat), Ackema, Tork, Jaxxon, Tzizvvt, charred Lars, Tonnika sisters, Atheloe, Malla, Lumpy, Itchy, Helrot, Nabrum Leids, stilt ewok/yuzzum, George Lucas young director, post PotF prototypes...

I don't think I made other vintage vehicles or playlets but I have some for the Heroes line.
I tried to add some links to some of that, but I guess I have to wait a week to share links.
I am really excited about some Star Wars statue pieces I have been making lately, on my eBay site.

Detour, message me if you are rely interested in a pilot with details you want.

Back to top Go down
Plisnithus7
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Plisnithus7

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco)   UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 5:32 pm

Clint, as for my favorite, I think ones like Fett and Ephant would be my favorites because I spent so much time on designing and making them. I couldn't afford a Fett prototype and there wasn't an Ephant Mon (and the non-humanoid alien figures were always my favorites) so it was fun having them.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco)   UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 1:10 pm

Cheers Jim, I'll PM you some details soon.
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco)   UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 5:47 pm

Thank you for sharing some background history of your unique customs Jim cheers

WELCOME TO TATOOINE

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 02112

Garindan

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 02213

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 02512

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 03012

Wioslea

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 03712

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 04111

Jabba (Original Deleted Scene)

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 03413

Worrt

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 04411

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 05211

B'omarr Monk

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 05711

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 06011
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco)   UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 4:16 am

Jim,

Thank you for chiming in and giving us your story on these amazing custom figures. cheers

I am happy to provide your figures a second home, where they will be displayed as set, amidst many other custom brother and sisters.

Simply love the creativity, and rough artistic appearance of your figures.

Would be great when you would make some more custom figures for fellow TIG members, so they can also enjoy your work. Very Happy

Cheers

Marco

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco)   UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 4:22 am

Thank you for posting the Jabba figures, James. Very Happy

The B'omarr Monk is one of my favourites, such a mysterious figure.

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 BomarrTea-ISWU-ST
Source: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/B'omarr_Order

Also like the Jabba the Hutt as played by Declan Mulholland.
Back to top Go down
Plisnithus7
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Plisnithus7

PostSubject: monks   UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 8:48 am

Dr., seeing that painting again, you have inspired me think about designing a B'omarr maiden and samovar.
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco)   UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:55 am

Awesome painting Marco - I haven't seen that before Cool

The figure makes more sense to me now - I had thought B'omarr Monk was the spider critter that was in Jabba's palace  :scratch:

Apparently that was just a carrier for a Monks brain  What a Face

I should have put this next figure with "The Rebels" but forgot to  Embarassed

Since there are no other groups that he will fit well with I will just give him his own post ....

Captain Antilles

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 06312

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 06712

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 06813
Back to top Go down
Plisnithus7
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Plisnithus7

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco)   UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:47 am

Artoo_Detour wrote:

Fett's speeder bike is cool. Did you make any other vehicles? Or play-sets?

I was inspired by the idea of custom vehicles and was recently looking back over the un-produced Kenner figures at the end of their run so just finished this:

a vintage-style Star Wars custom based off of the Kenner Toys Star Wars prototype vehicle that was never produced (similar to the Atha Prime, Mongo Beefhead, and AT-IC).
It is an SRV-2 based off of the SRV-1. It is the "Return to Hoth" version of the Rebel Alliance vehicle.

The vehicle includes:
rolling wheels,
3 removable packs,
rotating turret with small cannon and opening hatch,
opening top rear hatch,
opening back hatch for soldier and gurney droid egress,
large fixed front-facing cannon,
antenna,
retrieval crane that rotates, extends, and swivels,
G2-D2 gurney droid with non-moving treads, seat belt, and head cover,
1 vintage rebel hoth soldier,
1 unique customized rebel hoth SRV-2 driver,
1 unique customized rebel hoth SRV-2 commander (bearded).

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 CustomRig_zps31379d64

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 Th_CustomRig2_zps4a59af5aUNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 Th_CustomRig6_zps4db2d5c0UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 Th_CustomRig4_zps46c116edUNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 Th_CustomRig3_zps628087deUNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 Th_CustomRig5_zps377edfa0UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 Th_CustomRig7_zps3f5c6591UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 Th_CustomRig8_zps270f7bbe
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco)   UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:10 pm

Sounds cool, Jim. Did you post pics? I don't see any.

Btw, I like the latest pics James posted. That Garindan figure is really cool Cool
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco)   UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 3:24 pm

These next few groups are starting some of my favorites - I am pretty sure most are from the Cantina but a few may be from Jabba's palace ...

ALIENS (PART 1)

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 00213

Pons Limbic aka "Braniac" (Siniteen , Male)

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 00613

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 00916

Figrin D'an (Bith , Male)

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 01014

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 01314

Muftak (Talz , Male)

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 01612

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 01914

Melas (Sarkin , Male)

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 02613

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 02311

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 02911

Lak Sivrak (Shistavanen , Male)

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 03013

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 03913

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 03713

Hem Dazon (Arcona , Male)

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 04112

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 04511

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 04715
Back to top Go down
Plisnithus7
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Plisnithus7

PostSubject: photos   UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 3:36 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Sounds cool, Jim. Did you post pics? I don't see any.

Btw, I like the latest pics James posted. That Garindan figure is really cool Cool

Thanks. Garindan was always one of my favorite characters. I had written a story about him once. I wished that he had become the kind of mystery popular figure that Boba Fett did.

I just joined the forum a few days ago so it won't let me post any pictures or links yet; I will when able.

As I said, the more non-human, the more I liked the characters so this cantina bunch is one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco)   UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UNIQUE CUSTOM COLLECTION (for Marco)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next