The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Best place to buy ziploc baggies?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vintage_bountyhunter75
New User
New User

Best place to buy ziploc baggies? Empty
PostSubject: Best place to buy ziploc baggies?   Best place to buy ziploc baggies? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:07 pm

Need some acid-free ultraclear Ziploc baggies? Where are you guys buying your baggies from?
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Best place to buy ziploc baggies?   Best place to buy ziploc baggies? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:35 pm

It has been awhile since I bought any I got something like 300 different types. If I remember the place or find it I will let you know. One thing to remember is you want acid free baggies I have had mine in the same bags for 3 years now at least as well as silver coins and other coins.

Some recommend you put a hole in as a vent, for mine some do have a hole and some don't I haven't really noticed any difference. But that may also depend on where you are storing them as well mine are away from direct sunlight and where the temp and humidity are pretty constant.

Hopefully others will chime in and they may even use the same place as me to get them so it could be a bonus for us both Smile
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Best place to buy ziploc baggies?   Best place to buy ziploc baggies? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 2:42 am

If your in the U.K these are good value

http://www.vintagestarwarscollectables.co.uk/Star%20wars/displaysupplies/gripbags.html
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Best place to buy ziploc baggies?   Best place to buy ziploc baggies? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 9:32 pm

Thank you Chris that was the place I was trying to remember it's where I get mine from.

Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Best place to buy ziploc baggies?   Best place to buy ziploc baggies? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:44 am

No worries  Larry Smile
you can also try Iain Sanderson on the link below, or on Face book, he now resides in the U.S I believe.

https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t7564-gw-acrylic-usa-other-display-accessories
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best place to buy ziploc baggies?   Best place to buy ziploc baggies? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best place to buy ziploc baggies?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-