The Imperial Gunnery Forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum
 
HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

Posts : 939
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 45

The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- Empty
PostSubject: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 6:40 am



After 15 years of adult collecting and 7-8 years of investigation and documentation for my study about PBP/Poch ,yesterday was the greatest day…

This is not about a collecting piece but about information.

Yesterday, i finally met in person with the PBP´s Responsible of Operations in the manufacturing department specifically , basicly the person in charge of the whole PBP production process!

I cant be more thankful with him and with the PBP´s Sales-man Responsible, who put me in contact with him.It was a kindly and friendly interview for more than 3 hours with him.He have a brilliant memory and he was absolutely friendly with me.

So, No more wild theories or guessing around about PBP production process …

You can check the status of the book on here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/STAR-WARS-PBPPoch-Comprehensive-Catalog/1396708397293772?ref=hl

https://www.facebook.com/javier.ruilopez.33

Thanks for looking

Javier


Last edited by javiswspain on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

Posts : 1460
Join date : 2013-03-22
Location : Wirral, UK

The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 6:46 am

That's great news Javi Very Happy
Can't wait for the book mate cheers
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

Posts : 7732
Join date : 2009-11-12
Age : 47
Location : Western Australia

The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 6:47 am

@Nico wrote:

Can't wait for the book mate cheers

x 2
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

Posts : 997
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : North Wales

The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 7:28 am

@javiswspain wrote:


After 15 years of adult collecting and 7-8 years of investigation and documentation for my study about PBP/Poch ,yesterday was the greatest day…

This is not about a collecting piece but about information.

Yesterday, i finally met in person with the PBP´s Responsible of Operations in the manufacturing department specifically , basicly the person in charge of the whole PBP production process!

I cant be more thankful with him and with the PBP´s Sales-man Responsible, who put me in contact with him.It was a kindly and friendly interview for more than 3 hours with him.He have a brilliant memory and he was absolutely friendly with me.

So, No more wild theories or guessing around about PBP production process …

You can check the status of the book on here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/STAR-WARS-PBPPoch-Comprehensive-Catalog/1396708397293772?ref=hl

https://www.facebook.com/javier.ruilopez.33

Thanks for looking

Javier

Great news with your book Javi and I'm glad that your happy with the information you have, I can't wait to see what proof you guys have found as I've been looking to prove to my self for a while now if PBP where injecting plastic to produce loose figures. I hope your not referring to this as a wild theory to as to me it's quite cler to see. I'd welcome you or any of your friends who are helping you with this book to explain it to me here though so I can add these PBP figures to the new COO Guide here on TIG

https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t7944-question-for-the-variant-experts-about-greedo-with-blue-boots
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

Posts : 1612
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 55
Location : Canada

The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 9:09 am

Very cool indeed I for one can't wait to get one Smile
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

Posts : 939
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 45

The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 9:15 am

@snaggletooth wrote:
@javiswspain wrote:


After 15 years of adult collecting and 7-8 years of investigation and documentation for my study about PBP/Poch ,yesterday was the greatest day…

This is not about a collecting piece but about information.

Yesterday, i finally met in person with the PBP´s Responsible of Operations in the manufacturing department specifically , basicly the person in charge of the whole PBP production process!

I cant be more thankful with him and with the PBP´s Sales-man Responsible, who put me in contact with him.It was a kindly and friendly interview for more than 3 hours with him.He have a brilliant memory and he was absolutely friendly with me.

So, No more wild theories or guessing around about PBP production process …

You can check the status of the book on here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/STAR-WARS-PBPPoch-Comprehensive-Catalog/1396708397293772?ref=hl

https://www.facebook.com/javier.ruilopez.33

Thanks for looking

Javier

Great news with your book Javi and I'm glad that your happy with the information you have, I can't wait to see what proof you guys have found as I've been looking to prove to my self for a while now if PBP where injecting plastic to produce loose figures. I hope your not referring to this as a wild theory to as to me it's quite cler to see. I'd welcome you or any of your friends who are helping you with this book to explain it to me here though so I can add these PBP figures to the new COO Guide here on TIG

https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t7944-question-for-the-variant-experts-about-greedo-with-blue-boots
Thanks for kind words!
To be honest i wasn't aware of that thread, i am not in to forums lately.I am talking in general terms when i said "wild theories" about PBP , nothing in particular about that thread.
Cheers!!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
Moderator
Moderator
trappedtexan

Posts : 4772
Join date : 2012-12-01
Location : USA, Texas

The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 2:33 pm

Javi, that is fantastic. Congrats on landing that interview. Will some of the interview be included in the book? I know with the book being right around the corner it may not be able to be put in if most of the content is written and your just down to editing.

_________________________________________________
Bryan

I have caviar dreams and McDonald's pockets
Back to top Go down
vincentvanghoul
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
vincentvanghoul

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 44
Location : corner of bedlam and squalor

The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 9:40 pm

That's awesome! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

Posts : 1223
Join date : 2015-03-10
Age : 49
Location : right behind you

The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 6:01 am

@aussiejames wrote:
@Nico wrote:

Can't wait for the book mate cheers

x 2
x3
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

Posts : 5084
Join date : 2012-11-05
Age : 44
Location : UK

The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:27 am

Forget Episode VII we want this book Smile

_________________________________________________
* Wanted: Lili Ledy, Glasslite, Meccano, Kenner Canada Instruction Sheets, $$$$ waiting!!
* Visit My Vintage Paperwork Limelight Click Me!
* To Visit The Glasslite Guide & Discussion Thread Click Me! Or The Droids Guide & Discussion Thread Click Me!
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

Posts : 1223
Join date : 2015-03-10
Age : 49
Location : right behind you

The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:54 am

Absolutely
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

Posts : 9074
Join date : 2010-03-13

The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 12:46 pm

Congrats Javi, great news on landing that interview cheers

_________________________________________________
Paul F,

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Jedi Blueberry
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Jedi Blueberry

Posts : 469
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 52
Location : Brussels

The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 3:41 am

Well done Javi. I can not wait to get your book in my hands!!!
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 45
Location : Kelowna, Canada

The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:04 am

Congrats Javi, he must have been a gold mine of information for you and the book!
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
Sponsored content




The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 

The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» The Dead Inside (2013) DVDRip x264-Ganool

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-