Having sworn I've never venture down the bootleg path it seems pretty odd to be lime-lighting these, but after 2 years of collecting this is where I'm at and everything shown is genuine.
My general rule of thumb is...
1) They must have articulating limbs
2) They must be based on the Kenner sculpts
3) They must follow as closely as possible the original Kenner colour schemes.
Hungarian Bootlegs - The fett is a little worse for wear and both the rocket and fingers are damaged, but the price reflected this so I won't complain. Missing the red sabre for Vader but it's doubtful one will come up for sale anytime soon.
Polish Bootlegs - A good mix of all generations but as long as they follow the Kenner colour scheme I'm happy, I know the snowtrooper doesn't but he's a pretty cool figure to have. Where possible I've matched them up with the correct Kenner weapon however they were pretty much sold with anything in the shops!
Uzay Bootlegs - The crème de la crème of the bootleg world! Since picking up a beater TFP back in March 2014 I was hooked! Still looking for weapons to complete my Vader, AT-AT driver and ERG and a loose example of the DSD and R2 but so far I've managed to keep the spending sensible on these. Sadly the ERG has a glued head as well
* Wanted: Lili Ledy, Glasslite, Meccano, Kenner Canada Instruction Sheets, $$$$ waiting!!
* Visit My Vintage Paperwork Limelight Click Me!
* To Visit The Glasslite Guide & Discussion Thread Click Me! Or The Droids Guide & Discussion Thread Click Me!