The Imperial Gunnery Forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comSearchRegisterLog in

Eaglemoss Ecto-1 Build

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

Eaglemoss Ecto-1 Build Empty
PostSubject: Eaglemoss Ecto-1 Build   Eaglemoss Ecto-1 Build I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 9:58 am

OK all... I couldn't resist... I had to get this and its going to be another monster!  Check this out...

Eaglemoss Ecto-1 Build Ghostb10

Yes this is a real thing and I gotta tell ya... it's a gorgeous thing.  I know... I know... I haven't finished my Falcon yet, but I couldn't resist this beauty!  Not only is it 1:8th scale meaning that when complete it will be over 3 feet long... but... All the doors open, all the lights work, all the windows roll down with the handles, comes with all the proton packs, gurney, instruments inside, sound effects (including the siren), brake lights come on when you press the brake pedal and the steering wheel turns the wheels... I mean who wouldn't want this thing!

But like all models like this, they all haven't their flaws.  The first one I spotted was this... the License Plate.  For some reason they used a screen grab of the movie and didn't take into account that the plate itself was partially obscured by the chrome bumper... and they made the plate without the border going all the way around it.  So of course I had to fix that problem straight away with my new resin printer

Eaglemoss Ecto-1 Build Img_2037
Eaglemoss Ecto-1 Build Img_2038

I'm sure I'll find more as I get more parts in... but this is what I've got going on right now!  Lemme know what you think!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

Eaglemoss Ecto-1 Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Ecto-1 Build   Eaglemoss Ecto-1 Build I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2020 11:19 am

Another epic build started....waiting to see what bells and whistles you add here. I know there is no way you will just go with the kit alone. Already a new license plate and you haven't even started yet. Ha ha ha

I have caviar dreams and McDonald's pockets
Back to top Go down

Eaglemoss Ecto-1 Build

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: From Tosche's Station to Jabba's Throne Room - TIG's section devoted to your creativity
 :: Diorama Building
-